Heart dangle earrings
Each pair of these Heart shaped Dangle earrings have a Pewter heart charm and Sterling Silver French ear wires except the Country Heart. The country heart is a solid one piece in Pewter. Pewter is a Tin based Alloy. All are free of Nickel and Lead. Instead of having 5 listings for each of the heart dangle earrings all at the same price I decided to put them all in one place.
- The Open heart is the first one. Pretty straight forward on that. Very simple heart measuring over an inch in size.
- The next one is the other large heat that if you look at the bottom it sort of makes a peace sign. This heart shape has many designs inside one design.
- The next heart is the solid one. It has these cute country designs on it like a lead rope for a horse. It has all these extra markings on the face of the earring giving it more definition than just a plain heart earring.
- Next we have a Cupid's bow heart. This heart has a neat texture and an arrow going straight through the center of it. Then at the bottom there is this open flower. It reminds me of a Daisy. They say that Daisy's are Happy flowers.
- Lastly we have the smallest of all of the hearts. This is my personal favorite. I have earrings and a belly ring with this design. It seems like a fern design on the left and on the right the actual leaf of the fern, but you can look at it again and it looks Celtic. The Filigree design on this heart is neat because like the second heart it has many facets to it.